Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Mini Wood Stove - NEATO!

What type of Wood Stove can I use in my RV or Gypsy Trailer?
I get a lot of questions about the size.
Well, here is one that I think would fit my little Gypsy Trailer to help keep it warm and toasty plus keep out the moisture.
Plus, I don't need big heavy logs.
*****
                                                 


                                                                  Mini Cub Wood Stove

  • Mini wood stove designed to heat boats, cabins and RV's up to 40' long.
  • Durable! Constructed from laser cut steel plate 1/8 to 3/16 thick!
  • Produces 6000 to 14000 BTU's!
  • Easy to install and easy to operate!
  • Measures only 11 x 12 x 10.5!
  • 3-inch flu pipe diameter
  • Eco-friendly
  • Produces very little smoke due to its secondary combustion system!
  • Much safer than a diesel or propane heater
  • Removes humidity from the cabin
  • Weight: 27 lbs

NOTE: THESE ARE MADE IN CANADA! 
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any Suggestions?